Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Senior Special?

I finally found time to see Brokeback Mountain. As you know, I like going to weekday matinees, so I got to the theater for the 3pm show. This theater has Senior Specials for matinees Tues-Fri with a discount for the show and specials on popcorn and soda. There were an unusual number of seniors in line to purchase tickets, so I got in the queue. The girl selling the tickets handed me my ticket without really looking up at me and said $3.00. So, I handed her my $3.00 and took my ticket. Now for this theater I am 4 years away from being a senior, still I saved a few dollars, so I guess I'm OK with it. I didn't try to get the discounted popcorn and drink, I didn't want to push my luck, the gentleman behind this counter looked a little more discerning. It didn't really matter anyway, I pretty much always order the kiddy tray!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home